\\ barcelona \\ tel aviv \\ #5 \\



lillou and sharon sunnies, top and skirt
vintage purse (seen here) and heels 
(all items are for sale)



 i'm about to start school in 4 days
i'm going to study visual communications (aka graphic design etc.)


last night we had a start-of-the-year event
i ran into 2 of my high-school classmates
i can't believe it's been ten years since my first day in high-school
i can't believe i'm about to embark on a four year journey of college studies
i'm sort of in denial
it's scary! 


i also don't have any cool photo editing programs on my
very cool computer (i heart my mac!)
so in the meanwhile
i'm testing the abilities of my iphoto 


since i don't suntan, well, basically ever
i decided to give myself a "burn" using the iphoto tools
well, if not myself then the photos themselves
like it? 
and how about the flying fish?


last reminder - the sale starts tomorrow! 


xoxo 

3 תגובות:

sefi אמר/ה...

מהממת! שיהיה בהצלחה בלימודים ובמכירה!

lillou אמר/ה...

תודה בובה :) מקווה לראות אותך שם!
ולמקרה שלא טיקבקטי איפשהו כבר - היית בין המתלבשות המוצלחות באירוע הפתיחה של שבוע האופנה...!

FicusTree אמר/ה...

The blouse and the flying fish are great!

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...