\\ school stuff \\ jump! \\



hi everyone
these past few days haven't been easy for anyone here in israel


with missiles being fired and not always intercepted successfully
with having to go down to the shelter
when the sirens go off
with injured people
and also with fatality
on both sides

today there was a terror attack in tel aviv
a bus exploded
and dosens of people were hurt
hopefully they will all get better real quick

in times like these all i want to do is get
into a fetal position
and climb back into my mom's womb

but unfortunately, i can't do that
(and trust me, i've tried!)

so instead, i do my homework
walk my dog
cook
hug my husband
and continue living and loving


here is my third attempt at animation
for school


above - my bedroom for perspective sketching class
as seen from above
(work in progress)

have a better week
and hug your loved ones

xo

2 תגובות:

*Maja* אמר/ה...

אהובה שלי פסוט מקסים ואופטימי מקווה שהמצב ישתפר עד שאשוב..;)

Lace and Chiffon - Fashion blog - בלוג אופנה ישראלי אמר/ה...

מקווה שהמצב ישתפר בקרוב מאד...

יאנה

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...